Since we began in 2004, our business has more than quadruple in size. We believe our growth is due to our quality service, excellent customer service, reasonable prices, and the variety of services we offer. We would like to take a few moments and share with you the several benefits we have to offer:
1) One of our top priorities is customer satisfaction. As part of the Northwest Florida Better Business Bureau, we guarantee our jobs 100%. Our *Open Door Policy* backs this guarantee. The *Open Door Policy* is our way of welcoming your views and opinions. We ask that if you ever have a problem (or question) about any of our services, staff, or pricing, please speak with us about it so we may address the problem and come to the best solution for both of our companies.
2) We are experienced in quality residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, drapes, and tile cleaning as well as water damage and sewer back-up restoration.
3) We have very compatible prices that we offer to each of our clients, and we are always open to negotiation. Our company is not out to take advantage of you, but to give your company and our company a fair reasonable price that will benefit us both
4) We have top of the line equipment. We have vans with high quality steam cleaning truck-mounted equipment, portable steam-cleaning units, professional tile and grout cleaning equipment, water damage equipment, and dry cleaning equipment for those quick back to backs. We are always adding new equipment, upgrading our equipment, and searching for new more efficient processes. As technology changes, we change.
5) Our staff is professional and well trained. We are always providing continuing education for our employees, keeping them knowledgeable on the latest techniques and equipment. We continually stress to them the importance of customer service, job quality, and having a neat and clean appearance
6) We offer several ways of communication. We are available Monday through Saturday from 8am to 6pm, and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency water damage restoration. We communicate through fax, email, website, text messaging, cell phones and land lines. For our commercial customers, we communicate through our computerized invoices that break down in detail the prices and services we have provided.